About the Edmonton Pickleball Club
To promote the playing of Pickleball to all people living in metro Edmonton, with a focus on active older adults, in order for them to achieve the health and wellness benefits associated with the sport. Activities would include the provision of playing locations with scheduled times, lessons, tournaments and social events.
About the Club
After a formative six months of operation, the Edmonton Pickleball Club (“EPC”) was incorporated under the Societies Act of Alberta as a Non-Profit Organization on November 30, 2015.
Board of Directors__
Announced January 4 the 2018 Edmonton Pickleball Club Board of Directors and Officers.
- · Helen Thomson - President
- · Ran Newby - Vice President
- · Ray Richards - Treasurer
- · Glenn Vickers - Secretary
- · Doug Bowers - Director at Large
- · Carol Salisny - Director at Large
- · Wendy Schilling - Director at Large
- · Tom Sperling - Director at Large