About the Edmonton Pickleball Club
To promote the playing of Pickleball to all people living in metro Edmonton, with a focus on active older adults, in order for them to achieve the health and wellness benefits associated with the sport. Activities would include the provision of playing locations with scheduled times, lessons, tournaments and social events.
About the Club
After a formative six months of operation, the Edmonton Pickleball Club (“EPC”) was incorporated under the Societies Act of Alberta as a Non-Profit Organization on November 30, 2015. The Club BYLAWS as of December, 2018.
Current Board of Directors
The 2019 Edmonton Pickleball Club Board of Directors and Officers.
- · Helen Thomson - President. Contact Helen at - email@example.com
- · Ran Newby - Vice President
- · Ray Richards - Treasurer
- · Glenn Vickers - Secretary
- · Wendy Schilling - Director at Large
- · Roxanne Garneau - Director at Large
- · Adele Thomson - Director at Large
- · Nicole Carter - Director at Large
- Richard Van Soest - Director at Large
From Left: Ray Richards, Nicole Carter, Wendy Schilling, Helen Thomson, Ran Newby, Roxanne Carter, Richard Van Soest, Adele Thomson - absent Glenn Vickers.